Prophet (SAW)’s Ummah (Hadith No. 429)
Hadith no. 428 is a repeat. Read it here.
Narrated Jabir bin ‘Abdullah:
Allah’s Apostle said, “I have been given five things which were not given to any amongst the Prophets before me. These are:
1. Allah made me victorious by awe (by His frightening my enemies) for a distance of one month’s journey.
2. The earth has been made for me (and for my followers) a place for praying and a thing to perform Tayammum. Therefore my followers can pray wherever the time of a prayer is due.
3. The booty has been made Halal (lawful) for me (and was not made so for anyone else).
4. Every Prophet used to be sent to his nation exclusively but I have been sent 1o all mankind.
5. I have been given the right of intercession (on the Day of Resurrection.)
Proud to be from his ummah? I know I am.
But it’s not enough. It comes with a responsibility. Like it or not, you have to fulfill it.
Responsibility (yours, mine and ours): SPREAD THE MESSAGE (Qur’an).
Take it seriously. You’re going to be asked about it. *shudders*