What to Recite in `Ishaa’ Prayer? (Ahadith 733-736)
Narrated Abu Rafi:
I offered the ‘Isha’ prayer behind Abu Huraira and he recited, “Idha-s-Sama’u-n-Shaqqat” (84) and prostrated. On my inquiring, he said, “I prostrated behind Abu-l-Qasim (the Prophet) (when he recited that Sura) and I will go on doing it till I meet him.”
The Prophet was on a journey and recited in one of the first two Rakat of the ‘Isha’ prayer “Wat-tini waz-zaituni.” (95)
Narrated Abu Rafi’:
Once I prayed the ‘Isha’ prayer with Abu Huraira and he recited, “Idha-s-Sama’ u-nShaqqat” (84) and prostrated. I said, “What is that?” He said, “I prostrated behind Abu-l-Qasim, (the Prophet) (when he recited that Sura) and I will go on doing it till I meet him.”
I heard the Prophet reciting wat-tini wazzaituni” (95) in the ‘Isha’ prayer, and I never heard a sweeter voice or a better way of recitation than that of the Prophet.
- Recite Surah al-Inshiqaaq in `Ishaa’ prayer.
- While traveling, recite Surah at-Teen in `Ishaa’. It’s quite short. Travel-friendly. (y)
- Recite in a sweet voice in Salah. Make it as ‘good’ as possible. :)
- Learn the way of recitation of Prophet (SAW): Tajweed.
- Keep following the Sunnah, and look forward to meeting Prophet (SAW) in Jannah iA.
Posted on December 22, 2011, in iLook and tagged bukhari, characteristics, hadith no 733, hadith no 734, hadith no 735, hadith no 736, inshiqaq, ishaa, prayer, salah, sunnah, Surah, tajweed, teen. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.