Narrated Abu Rafi:
I offered the ‘Isha’ prayer behind Abu Huraira and he recited, “Idha-s-Sama’u-n-Shaqqat” (84) and prostrated. On my inquiring, he said, “I prostrated behind Abu-l-Qasim (the Prophet) (when he recited that Sura) and I will go on doing it till I meet him.”
The Prophet was on a journey and recited in one of the first two Rakat of the ‘Isha’ prayer “Wat-tini waz-zaituni.” (95)
Narrated Abu Rafi’:
Once I prayed the ‘Isha’ prayer with Abu Huraira and he recited, “Idha-s-Sama’ u-nShaqqat” (84) and prostrated. I said, “What is that?” He said, “I prostrated behind Abu-l-Qasim, (the Prophet) (when he recited that Sura) and I will go on doing it till I meet him.”
I heard the Prophet reciting wat-tini wazzaituni” (95) in the ‘Isha’ prayer, and I never heard a sweeter voice or a better way of recitation than that of the Prophet.
- Recite Surah al-Inshiqaaq in `Ishaa’ prayer.
- While traveling, recite Surah at-Teen in `Ishaa’. It’s quite short. Travel-friendly. (y)
- Recite in a sweet voice in Salah. Make it as ‘good’ as possible. :)
- Learn the way of recitation of Prophet (SAW): Tajweed.
- Keep following the Sunnah, and look forward to meeting Prophet (SAW) in Jannah iA.